5/10/2009

Me, Denish and The Dolphin


This picture was taken when I take my son to watch a "Dolphin Show". It was a great moment for me, because that was the first time I feel the boy like me...ok you all can laugh, but it is what happened. I saw him laugh beside me, and take my hand and pull me out to the front, so we can see the dolphin more closer, although the guard remind us to go back to our sit, but that was too late because we already get splash from the dolphin and a little bit WET! Anyway, as I said before this one moment that I cannot forget, I feel like I was needed, I was wanted....I know that when he's looking at me...smile...and said...."Papah, Denish mo mimi teh, pah!!" hahaha, that was a joke.

The truth is we watch the dolphin show from the beginning until the end without nobody crying, haha, that's right...he's not crying at all, in fact we just laugh and laugh until the part when he asked me to get picture with the Star of the show....yes, the DOLPHIN, because I was afraid but he's not!!

Anyway, with bravery I try to get close to the dolphin, and hold on to my boy very tight...Yes as you can see I manage myself to smile, and you can see my boy with the coolest style with the dolphin in front of him.

THIS IS UNFORGETABLE MOMENT...Thank you, God for giving me a great son.

0 comments:

Custom Search